Wayne Theatre presents Live from Nashville on August 12
Live from Nashville, a high-octane country show with a live band, comes to the Wayne Theatre/Ross Performing Arts Center on Friday, August 12, at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets are $25/$30.
Live From Nashville is a song and dance spectacular. It’s a century of celebrities and songs … the tradition that gave “Music City” its name.
“The best of Music Row in Nashville is coming to Main Street in Waynesboro,” said Tracy Straight, the executive director at the Wayne Theatre. “This talented cast will really bring Nashville to life.”
The cast includes …
- Sarah Margaret Huff: Originally from Mississippi, Huff is a graduate of Belmont University, with a vocal and songwriting style described passionate and melancholic. Her debut EP “A Million Little Flames” offers a small piece of the imaginative songstress’ world.
- Barry Jobe: Originally from Johnson City, Tenn., Barry has performed for some of the industry’s biggest production companies including ABC, Disney, Paramount/Viacom, Carnival Cruise Lines and Dreamworks. He has sung on stage with many different recording artists such as Dolly Parton, Jeannie Seely, Jack Greene, Bekka and Bonnie Bramlett, Jan Howard and George Hamilton IV, among others.
- Brittney Jones: Jones is a Bellefontaine, Ohio, native and a Nashville transplant. She has called “Music City” home for six years, pursuing songwriting and performing across the United States. Brittney played 14 theatrical roles 2013 and hasn’t slowed down since.
- Chet Wollan: Originally from Minneapolis, Minn., Chet has been a mainstay at Dollywood Theme Park in the beautiful Smoky Mountains for the last six years, where he was featured in Dreamland Drive-In, Babes in Toyland and Twas the Night Before Christmas. National tours include Ring of Fire (The Life and Music of Johnny Cash) and Miracle on 34th Street.
- Max McKee: Lead Guitar
- Greg “Goose” LaPoint: Drums
- Joe Grosvent: Bass
- Josh Rosen: Keys
- Katie Keller: Fiddle
The Wayne Theatre is located at 521 West Main Street in downtown Waynesboro.
For more information, call (540) 943-9999.