Inside the Wayne

Inside the Wayne

About the Wayne

On January 18, 1926, Cols. Carl Loth and James Patterson opened the doors on Waynesboro’s first vaudeville/silent movie theatre. Its neo-classical facade, fashionable interior, and mighty organ were the wonders of the day. Read More… Click Here.

floorplan-1st---web

 

floorplan-2nd---web

 

 

     

© Wayne Theatre Alliance | All Rights Reserved. | P.O. Box 1821, Waynesboro, VA 22980 | 540.943.9999 | Site design by Augusta Free Press